2016/07/03

WE TOOK TO THE WOODS, GREENVILLE, SC.










Last time when I visited Charleston, I bought a candle at Indigo & Cotton. The smell is great the package is wonderful and I loved the name Blue Jeans & White Shirt.
After coming home I was curious about the makers and I found out that they are made by We Took To The Woods a store that celebrates the changing of seasons, most often apparent in the woods.
The shop is meant to involve all the senses that each season awakens, while at the same time embracing the change that comes with the turning of time. They celebrate an idea:  the balance of old and new, things for us to enjoy in the moment or to keep and pass on to future generations. man, I wish I knew about them before so I could have stopped by for the full experience.

WE TOOK TO THE WOODS
106 E. Stone Avenue
Greenville, SC 29609

No comments: